On April 29, the #PeopleClimate March will bring together hundreds of thousands of people from across the country to demand JOBS, JUSTICE, and REAL CLIMATE SOLUTIONS. Here in Boston, we'll have a full day of workshops and activities to build and grow our movement, starting with an energizing rally at 12pm on Boston Common. Join us!
*Schedule for Boston PCM on April 29*
- Music and gathering at the Parkman Bandstand on Boston Common
- RALLY for jobs, justice and bold action on climate on Boston Common
- ACTION TABLES, activities, and art-making on Boston Common
- TEACH-INS on the connections between the climate fight and other struggles for justice at indoor spaces around the Common (learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/
*We Mobilize To...*
1) Advance solutions to the climate crisis [that are] rooted in racial, social and economic justice and committed to protecting front-line communities and workers.
2) Protect our right to clean air, water, land, healthy communities and a world at peace.
3) Immediately stop attacks on immigrants, communities of color, indigenous and tribal people and lands and workers.
4) Ensure public funds and investments create good paying jobs that provide a family-sustaining wage and benefits and preserve workers’ rights, including the right to unionize.
5) Fund investments in our communities, people and environment to transition to a new clean and renewable energy economy that works for all.
6) Protect our basic rights to a free press, protest and free speech.